Hilton Administrative Assistant in Da Nang City, Vietnam
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to uphold Hilton Da Nang’s standards and to execute a variety of office administrative and/or secretarial support to ensure the efficiency and service of the hotels Operations, in all areas where necessary.
At Hilton, our promise is “to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected”, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As Administrative Assistant, you will be required to conduct your duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- Working closely with members of the Hotel management team and Team Members and maintaining harmonious relations at all times
- Provides office operations support such as receiving and screening telephone calls and visitors
- Scheduling meetings, conferences, seminars, and special events
- Competent in compiling reports and presentations in a number of formats
- Keeping records of duty rosters
- Filing and maintaining a well-organized data base
- Opening and reviewing incoming mail
- Responding to inquiries and other specific duties related to the role
- Take action to ensure overall success of the hotels operations, especially within internal communication
- Have knowledge of the hotel, its services, and facilities
- Handle guest inquiries, requests and resolves guest complaints as instructed by the DO
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service delivery at all times by providing personal assistance to the guests with a professional, pleasant and positive manner at all times.
- Maintain good relationship with your colleagues, supervisors and other department
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Attend training and meetings when required.
- Execute clerical and administrative duties as assigned and answer correspondence related to the hotels operations, ensure to keep track and notice on outstanding issues.
- Perform a broad array of general office functions including typical duties but not strictly limited to filing, data entry, phones (handle all inquiries within my capacity), posting notices, scanning, copying, word processing utilizing templates. Perform multiple tasks simultaneously, including handling interruptions, and return to and complete tasks.
- Maintain records efficiently and accurately and prepare clear and concise reports (meeting minutes).
- Assists in composing letters and memos.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Hotels is working on behalf of our Guest and working with our team members, to successfully fill this role you should maintain the attitude behaviors, skills and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills, fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Committed to delivering high levels of Guest service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work with ownership as well within a team
- Flexible and reliable
- Excellent attention to details
- A passion for being on a winning team
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work late shifts
- Methodical and well organized
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and analytic skills
- Proficiency preferred with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Accountable and resilient
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
- Familiar with Property Management Systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: HOT057RX